Wednesday 20 October 2010

Finders Keepers



I don't know about you but for me - if the conditions are right (i.e. if you're not lumping around a big bag and it's not too darn hot) I love a good hour rummaging through some vintage, second-hand piles and seeing what you can discover. I've learnt to buy things I'm only 'realistically' going to wear as I have a tendency to get very carried away!

Yesterday was a perfect example. Having not been shopping in Sheffield for over a year, I was delighted to discover a new 'rummage shop' along Division Street...one that actually has no name!

It wasn't a day for purchasing but there are certainly some gems to be found. A return trip will be on the cards very soon.




The only downside is the pricing - sometimes these vintage buys can end up quite pricey and yet still not in the best condition. There were some good bargains to be had - beautiful jackets, well-leathered bags and some very fruity blouses - all with a tale to tell! 


Here are some treasures found by Suz, Beth and myself...only a few to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment